- Realized lifelong dream of becoming a professional basketball player (signed with the Glasgow Rocks in Scotland)
- Wrote his first book, entitled ‘CHANGE YOUR LIFE: Learn The Secrets of Self-Discipline’
- Graduated ‘Suma Cum Laude’ (with highest honours) from the University of Maine at Presque Isle with a bachelor’s degree in Business Management
- Awarded ‘Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Business Management’
- Named University of Maine ‘Student of The Month’
- Patrick was named 'National Player of The Year' by the NCAA III Independents
- Patrick was named an 'All-American' athlete by the United States Collegiate Athletic Association
- Patrick was named 'Male Athlete of The Year' by the University of Maine at Presque Isle
- Patrick was named 'Most Valuable Player' for Men's Basketball
- Patrick was named to the NCAA III Ind. 1st Team
- Patrick scored his 1000th Point in American College Basketball Vs. University of Maine at Augusta on December 3rd on a ‘thunderous 1 handed dunk’, point number 6 of 27 for the game.
- Patrick was elected to the 2013 'Who's Who Amongst Students in American Universities and Colleges'
- Patrick was named 'Player of the Week' by the Maine Men's Basketball Coaches and Writers Association (MMBCWA) after averaging 24 points, 8.5 rebounds and 1 block in 2 games while shooting 68% from the floor.
- Patrick was TWICE named to the Maine Men's Basketball Coaches and Writers Association (MMBCWA) 'Player of the Week' for his impressive play for the Owls.
- Patrick was named 'Player of the Week' by the NCAA III Ind.
- Patrick was named ' Athlete of the Week' by WAGM News Source 8, TV News
- Patrick was named 'U Maine Presque Isle Athlete of the Week'
- Patrick was TWICE named 'Bradley's Citgo Player of the Week'
- Patrick had some great games his senior year, including:
-33 points (FG 73.3%) and 10 rebounds against Eastern Nazarene.
-31 points (FG 62.5%) and 12 rebounds against Fisher College of Boston, Massachusetts.
-27 points (FG 71.4%) and 13 rebounds in a win on ‘Senior Night’ over local rivals U Maine Fort Kent.
-25 points (FG 68.8%) and 10 rebounds against Vermont Technical college.
- Patrick was elected to the 2012 'Who's Who Amongst Students in American Universities and Colleges'
- Patrick was named the 'Most Valuable Player' by the University of Maine at Presque Isle
- Patrick was named to the USCAA All-American Honor Roll
- Patrick was elected to the NCAA III Ind. 2nd Team
- Patrick was elected to the National Association of Basketball Coaches (NABC) Honors Court which “recognizes the talents and gifts that this man possesses off the court and the hard work and dedication in the classroom.”
- Patrick was named to the Maine Men’s Basketball Coaches and Writers Association Honor Roll Twice for his “Outstanding Play”.
- Created ‘Workouts4All’ (a free health and fitness website)
- Patrick had some big games in the 2012 season including:
-30 points and 11 rebounds in a home win against the University of Maine at Augusta.
-24 points and 18 rebounds against the University of Maine at Machias.
-28 points and 9 rebounds against Colby College.
-21 points and 15 rebounds against local rivals University of Maine at Fort Kent.
- Featured in Norfolk Magazine (UK)
- Patrick was awarded 'Most Outstanding Scholar Athlete' by the Sunrise Conference
- Patrick was named NCAA III Ind. 'National Student Athlete of the Month'
- Patrick was elected to the 2011 'Who's Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges'
- Patrick was named twice NCAA III Ind. National Player of the Week during the 2011 season:
-Award 1: Patrick won the award for his week averaging 19.3 points and 9.3 rebounds over three games. He helped his team to their first conference victory against SUNY Canton, scoring 25 points and nabbing 12 boards. He also scored 20 points and pulled down 10 rebounds against Fisher College, good for his sixth double-double of the season.
-Award 2: Patrick won this award for his week averaging 22.7 points and 11.0 rebounds in 3 games. He shot a blistering 70% from the field and earned his seventh double-double of the season with his 25 points and 15 rebounds vs University of Maine at Machias. Manifold also posted a career-high in scoring this week as he dropped 30 points against Vermont Technical College.
Patrick was named Sunrise Conference Player of the Week:
-Award: Patrick was honored after averaging a double-double in three Sunrise Conference games for the Owls. The Sophomore forward averaged 22.7 points, 11.0 rebounds, 1.3 assists, and 1.3 steals while shooting an amazing 70% from the floor. Manifold scored 25 points and ripped down 15 rebounds against University of Maine at Machias on Friday, 13 points and nine rebounds in an 82-79 win over the College of Saint Joseph's on Saturday, and ended the week with a career-high 30 points and nine rebounds at home against Vermont Tech on Sunday afternoon.
- Patrick was named to the NCAA III Ind. 2nd Team
- Patrick was TWICE named to the Maine Men's Basketball Coaches and Writers Association (MMBCWA) Player of the Week Honor Roll for his impressive play for the Owls.
- Patrick was awarded 'Student of the Month' by the University of Maine at Presque Isle
- Patrick was named a 'Scholar Athlete' for his outstanding academic achievements
- Patrick Manifold was awarded 'National Rookie of the Year' by the NCAA III Ind. across the United States of America
- Patrick was named 'Rookie of the Year' for his 2009-2010 Season with the Owls
- Patrick was named a 'Scholar Athlete' by the Sunrise Conference for his outstanding academic achievements.
- Patrick was named Sunrise Conference 'Rookie of the Week' 3x in the '09/'10 Season with the UMPI Owls:
-Award 1- Patrick won the award for his week averaging 12.6 points, 6 rebounds and 1 block in 3 games. Including a 24 point, 11 rebound, 4 assist and 3 blocks in an UMPI win against Vermont Technical College.
-Award 2- Patrick won the award for his week averaging 16 points and ten rebounds, shooting 52% from the floor in 3 games. Including a 16 point and 13 rebound effort in a win over conference leaders Fisher College.
-Award 3- Patrick won the award for his week averaging 22 points, 12 rebounds, 1.5 blocks and 1.5 steals in 2 games. Including a 28 point, 10 rebound and 2 steal effort in a win over SUNY Canton University.
- Moved to America
- Started career at University of Maine at Presque Isle
- Patrick was voted the College Of West Anglia Fury 'Player of the Year' by the fans for the 2007/2008 season while playing in the top flight EBL Division 1 in England.
Patrick has been extremely fortunate and blessed to have received a lot of recognition and awards for his efforts on and off the basketball court throughout his life. Here is a list of some of Patrick’s awards and achievements over the years:
- Wrote second book entitled ‘New Year New You: How to Make This The Best Year of Your Life’
- Signed with Warriors Basketball Club
- Moved to Melbourne, Australia
- Featured in the movie ‘Spirit of The Game’
- Named an ‘All-Star’ Team in Australian League
- Lead Australian League in Scoring with 25.3 points per game (averaged a double-double with 11.5 rebounds per game)
- Named League Player of the Month
- Named League Player of the Week x 2
- Wrote two basketball books entitled ‘How To Gain Weight for Basketball’ and ‘The Basics of Basketball’
- Named ‘Sports Personality of The Year 2014’ by the town of Great Yarmouth
- Signed with Surrey United of the Professional British Basketball League
- Became President of Great Yarmouth Basketball Club
- Named Guest of Honor for ‘The Big Switch On’ to turn on the Christmas lights in hometown
PATRICK'S AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS